To provide our children with the ability to:
- Live and learn in a rich and diverse cultural world
- Aim for the highest possible achievement
- Take every opportunity to expand their experiences
- Be resilient to the challenges life may present
- Show respect for other people and the environment in which we live
- Find fulfillment in the friendships and experiences offered at Holdbrook School.
This term, we are thinking about our Ethos and Values.
We are asking every member of our school community,
“What makes our school special?”
We would love to hear your thoughts.
Next time you are in school, add them to our board in the reception area.