To provide our children with the ability to:
- Live and learn in a rich and diverse cultural world
- Aim for the highest possible achievement
- Take every opportunity to expand their experiences
- Be resilient to the challenges life may present
- Show respect for other people and the environment in which we live
- Find fulfillment in the friendships and experiences offered at Holdbrook School.
The School Council have worked with pupils, parents, teachers and Governors
to create our school motto.
“Dare to dream, Aim to achieve.“